- Product Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 14 cm ; 200 g
- Item part number: RPTRICHO_38
- ASIN: B071F4KTV6
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 11 May 2017
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #7,568 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Rahul Phates Research Products Volume Care Shampoo 200 Ml
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Rahul Phate's Research Products
- Suits oily, limp hair, volume less thin hair
- Increases the width of hair thereby providing fuller look to the scalp
- Supports hair through conditioning
- Removes excess oil from the hair but does not make it dry and dehydrated and additional conditioners are not needed
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Provides Volume And Bounce To Oily & Limp Hair. Relieves Oiliness Of Scalp As Well As Hair. Improves Conditioning Of Hair Through Specially Non-Building Silicones. Gently De-Greases The Scalp Without Sensitizing It. Provides Hydration And Strengthens The Hair. Directions For Use: To 1 Cup Of Water, Add 1 Tsp Rahul Phate'S Volume Care Shampoo, Mix. First Wash The Hair With Water. The Clean The Hair & Scalp Twice With The Shampoo Solution. Rinse With Water. For Shoulder Length Hair Use 1 Â½ Tsp Shampoo. For Longer Hair And Over Oily Scalp Use 2 Tsp Shampoo.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would recommend to everyone to use at least once and try. Smells good. Total oil control, hairs look lively and fresh, healthy.
My family member was suffering hair loss from last 3 years. Even took dermatologists treatment for the problem. Nothing worked good or satisfying. We saw Dr. Rahul Phate's Interview from which he explained the cases of hair loss in detail and treatments for it. Out of which we chosen this product. For the first time a product worked effectively. So I am purchasing another shampoo.