Rafael Salgado Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1 liters
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Retains the chemical and biological characteristics of the olive
- Has an acidity level of not more than 1 percent
- Extra virgin olive oil features cold-pressed olives to offer you delicious wholesomeness
- A cholesterol free product, with no additives or preservatives
- Most easily-digested type of oil and it has little effect on the stomach and favors digestion, quickly creates a feeling of fullness
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Rafael salgado (RS) is a spanish olive oil brand of the highest quality. Rafael salgado (RS) is a spanish olive oil brand of the highest quality. Rafael salgado "RS" is made mostly from cornicabras and manzanillas from andalusia. Gold and light-bodied, it has a fresh, grassy taste - ideal for a salad with a little sherry vinegar. The history of this brand dates back to 1875 and has grown to the position of a world leader in producing and selling high quality olive oil since that time. Production of RS olive oil is a long-standing tradition. RS quality is strictly controlled on all production stages. RS quality is comparable to the leading olive oil brands as bertolli and fillippo berio. Rafael salgado is a regular supplier of olive oil to the spanish royal court. Apart from wonderful taste and aroma it is enriched with vitamins, has a high dietary and preventive value, actively contributes to preventing cardiovascular diseases, and favorably affects liver activity and digestion. Retains the chemical and biological characteristics of the olive and has an acidity level of not more than 1 percent.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Guys two things are very important when purchasing the extra virgin olive oil.
1. Glass bottle.
2.the product should not be old more than 6 months.
To check whether the oil is fake or real, put the bottle in refrigerator to freeze for 4 hours. If it gets freeze it means it's fake else real
As per ma knowledge olive is best store in dark green glass bottles not in stupid plastic
Update: After 1 day of use and test, this olive oil has passed the freeze test that i performed in my home. So the product is 100% genuine extra virgin.
I use it on the body, and found that this oil has greatly benifited me to treat my skin dryness.