Radhikas Fine Teas and Whatnots Energy Longjing Leaf
- Green Tea
- Green leaf tea
- Breakfast tea
- Chinese leaf tea
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Save Extra with 1 offer
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Handpicked from Zhejiang province of ENERGY China Longjing Green tea is every tea connoisseur's favourite among the green teas. With clean, sweet, earthy and herbaceous notes that remind you of the fresh mountain air and running streams, every leaf in this tea resonates of sheer goodness and excellence.
- Food: After steeping for multiple times, you can reuse the steeped leaves in salads or garnish your veggies with the same.
- Vanitea: This tea is high in antioxidants and works wonders for your skin. Dabbing ice cubes of its infusion help in clearing blemishes. Turn the wet tea leaves into tiny tea bags and use them to cool and dab away a bad tan.
- Antioxidant Level: 5/5
- Caffeine Level: 3/5
Tasting Notes: Earthy, Vegetal & Fresh
Feelings: Refreshing, Calming, Happy & Energizing
Time of the Day: Bright & Early, Evening
How to Brew
- Take 1 tbsp in infuser cup or 2x for kettle
- Boil 1.5 teacup of water and pour over the leaves. Avoid overboiling
- Cover the cup or kettle for steeping, Steep for 2 to 3 minutes, strain and sip
- Re-steep 3-5 times. Reduce rebrew time by 30 seconds, each time
- Cool for 2-3 hours with honey & cinnamon for a chilled infusion
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|