ATI Radeon HD 2400 256MB DDR2 PCI Express (PCIe) DVI Low Profile Video Card w/TV-Out & HDCP Support(with S Video Port, with S Video to Video Cable)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ATI Radeon HD 2400 graphics processing unit (GPU), 40 stream processors, 625 MHz core clock, 256 MB DDR2 memory
- 64-bit memory interface, 800 MHz memory clock, PCI Express x16 interface,
- 128-bit floating point precision for all operations, 16x high quality adaptive anisotropic filtering modes, Multi-sample and Custom Filter Anti-Aliasing,
- ATI Avivo HD Video and Display Platform, Full support for Microsoft DirectX 10 w/Shader Model 4.0, OpenGL 3.1 support
- Single slot design, Heat sink fan cooling solution, Lead-free components (RoHS compliant)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Ready for a feature-rich experience on your small form factor PC? This ATI Radeon HD2400 PCI Express video card is designed to upgrade your graphics performance! Based on the ATI Radeon HD2400 chipset, this video card features 256 MB of DDR2 memory and full Microsoft DirectX 10 Shader Model 4.0 support. With its DVI-I connector you can connect digital displays for high-resolution viewing! Another great feature is HDCP compliance which means that this ATI Radeon HD2400 video card is ready for Blu-ray and HD DVD playback! Upgrade your graphics, order today!