- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Racoon debussy tunes hard plastic printed back Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Grip Protection: The Racoon Grip case is sturdy and stylish, with a matte finish for excellent handgrip. It keeps a smartphone safe from dirt and dents, while adding minimal bulk.
- Hard Back Cover: The Grip case is a one piece hard plastic cover that snaps on and off with ease.
- Precise Moulding: All covers are made specifically for the compatible phone model, ensuring access to existing ports, speakers, microphones and buttons.
- High Quality Print: Racoon uses cutting edge 3D Sublimation technology to print on a Grip cover. The case has a matte finish and vivid colors, while remaining scratch, fade and water resistant.
- Printed Sides & Raised Lip: The entire surface area of the cover, including sides are printed. The raised lips provide screen protection even when the phone is facedown.
Special offers and product promotions
Warranty Details for this offer10 days replacement warranty against any manufacturing defects
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
The Racoon Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini phone cover is a style statement in your pocket. It fits the phone snugly and has appropriate cut outs for the buttons and the speakers. The case is made out of hard plastic, and the print finish is high quality, waterproof and splash proof, making the product durable and trendy at the same time.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|