- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
RSS 360: Demystifying Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh Paperback – 18 Jun 2018
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
1. It share details about RSS as an organization and how is it completely different from what people think about it.
2. It also elaborates ideology that the organisation follows, highs and lows of its working and organizational structure.
About the Author
Ratan Sharda has been an RSS member since his childhood, working across various levels of the organisation over the years. He also worked as an Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) member during the Emergency period of 1975-77 and was an active student leader. Sharda was jailed during the Emergency, when he was the General Secretary of his College Students' Union. During his days as a senior activist, he worked closely with nearly all major RSS-affiliated organisations. He, hence, enjoys a wide exposure to the working style of not only the RSS, but of its affiliated organisations as well. Sharda is a founder member of the Vishwa Adhyayan Kendra (Centre for International Studies), Mumbai, having acted as its General Secretary for eight years. He is a managing committee member / advisor of two schools as well as a trustee of various voluntary organisations.
Born in Mumbai in December 1954, he graduated from St. Xavier's College Mumbai, and went on to complete his post-graduation from Mumbai University in 1982. Sharda also holds a Diploma in Textile Chemistry, and has had varied business experiences. He is currently an information technology consultant, specialising in Enterprise Resource Planning.
Ratan Sharda is a well-known face on TV panels as commentator on national issues. As a political analyst and columnist, he contributes to the Organiser, Newbharati and merinews.com, among other magazines and newzines.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 17 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This complex and much-maligned organization needs a thorough review by the urban masses more than the rural (who seem to know them quite well). A read in the English language is well worth it.
organisation which has played a very crucial and humanitarian role at
key times in history of modern India like quit India movement. Partition,
Emergency etc. It has ano details like salient features of its constitution, morning
prayer, organisatione canon and other aspects so that one can make an informed
judgement and not depend on false and misleading info about it by its detractors,
opponents, incl some well known personalities
I congratulate Ratan ji for this master piece and would recommend everyone to buy and read it
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?