ROBOX - An Experiential Learning Package
This item is currently not in stock.
- ROBOX is a STEM based educational learning package!
- Includes 32 different components - 2 IR Sensors, 2 Motor Blocks, RoboBrain and many more.
- RoboGuru- included! An Interactive, intelligent and easy to use software with a 3D game like structure which enables you to write code in simple English like language.
- Free Entry to the Online Global Coding Challenge- Compete with the world, become the king of Virtual STEM World (STEMSIMULATION).
- User manual with step-by-step instructions to build 5 projects for hands on experience - more projects, videos and instructions on our YouTube channel.
Please note: Quantity Limits and return policy on this item
The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer. Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Please read about our Returns policy by visiting www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
ROBOX is a STEM (Science, Technology, and Engineering & Mathematics) based Robotics Education Learning Package, which is exclusively designed for the students of 10+ and beyond for an engaging and fun loving learning experience coupled with various applied projects, games and puzzles. ROBOX, as a STEM toy, provides endless possibilities for the students to develop various robotics & science related intelligent and smart projects. Each of the ROBOX educational kits, typically includes, '28' type of structural building blocks, battery block 2 IR Sensors, 2 DC motors, a re-programmable unit called 'RoboBrain' built on ATMEGA 32 processor, with 9 inputs ports and 4 output ports, USB serial port to connect with Computer . This robotics kit also comes with RoboGuru, A 3D virtual robotics programming & simulation tool with physics enabled engine, interesting games and challenging puzzles for the high school Students. Students can use this Software to program the 'RoboBrain' or as an independent STEMSIMULATOR software to create and solve custom scenarios/challenges.