- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- Get ₹50 back, pay with Amazon UPI. Valid on minimum order of ₹250. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Here's how
REES52 Ultrasonic Range Finder Module Sensor Distance Measuring Transducer New
|Price:||FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 . Details|
|You Save:||₹ 555.00 (74%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Working Voltage: 5V(DC)
- Static Current: Less than 2mA
- Output Signal: Electric frequency signal, high level 5V, low level 0V
- Sensor Angle: Not more than 15 degrees
- Detection Distance: 2 cm to 450 cm
- High Precision: Up to 2mm
- Input Trigger Signal: 10us TTL impulse
Specifications for this item
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Special offers and product promotions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor uses sonar to measure distance to an object. It offers excellent range accuracy and stable readings in an easy-to-use package. It operation is not affected by sunlight or black material like sharp range finders are (soft materials like cloth can be difficult to detect). Module main technical parameters. Working Voltage: 5V(DC). Static Current: Less than 2mA. Output Signal: Electric frequency signal, high level 5V, low level 0V. Sensor Angle: Not more than 15 degrees. Detection Distance: 2 to 450 cm. High Precision: Up to 0.3cm. Input Trigger Signal: 10us TTL impulse. Echo Signal: Output TTL PWL signal mode of connection, VCC, trig(T), echo(R), GND. The basic operation principle is below, use IO port TRIG to trigger ranging. It needs 10 us high level signal at least module will send eight 40kHz square wave automatically and will test if there is any signal returned. If there is signal returned, output will be high level signal via IO port ECHO. The duration of the high level signal is the time from transmitter to receiving with the ultrasonic. Testing distance = duration of high level x sound velocity(340m/s) / 2 You can use the above calculation to find the distance between the obstacle and the ultrasonic module.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If there is any air blowing nearby and as a result the connecting wire moves then very incorrect data comes.
So keep the module fixed and the wires also be fixed to avoid any further difficulties
I accidentally gave 9v as input 😂. And still, the sensor runs fine even today and I'm using it for my next project too. So, I rate it 5 out of 5. The only minor complaint was that the packaging was not so good. But never mind, they will get it safe and sound to you.
Great product You guys have my 👍 for this one.
You can check "Harman Hack World " for that...
Otherwise, this product is good and is still working really good!!!!
No else things, you can go for it without any thoughts.
Price- 145 (Lightining Deal)
Good quality and range is about 30 cm after that it is not accurate.