|Country of Origin||India|
|Number of Memory Sticks||1|
|Item Weight||270 g|
|Package Dimensions||20.7 x 14.7 x 5.4 cm; 270 Grams|
|Item part number||REES-KT588|
Have one to sell?
REES52 Make An Obstacle Detector For Blind People compatible for arduino nano v3, Ultrasonic Sensor Module, obstacle avoiding robot kit, ardino nano kit, ultrasonic sensor kit
The product is eligible for Free delivery. Learn more
What is Cash/Card on Delivery?
Cash or Card on Delivery includes payment via cash, debit card, credit card, UPI, QR code- Scan & Pay or SMS Pay Link (credit/debit cards accepted and UPI) at your doorstep. Know More.
10 days Returnable
|Return Reason||Return Period||Return Policy|
| Physical Damage, |
Wrong and Missing Item
|10 days from delivery||Full refund and replacement|
|Any other reason||10 days from delivery||Full refund|
Amazon directly manages delivery for this product. Order delivery tracking to your doorstep is available.
Enhance your purchase
- ðŸ“¥ PACKAGE INCLUDED: 1* COMPLETE PROJECT KIT + 1 * USER MANUAL<br>
- ðŸ‘‰ AIM : In this project, we have used an ultrasonic sensor and buzzer with Aduino Nano to prevent blind people from being hit by an obstacle up in the air which cannot be detected by their stick.<br>
- Easy to maintain<br>
Specifications for this item
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
81% positive ratings from 10K+ customers
5K+ recent orders from this brand
8+ years on Amazon
Special offers and product promotions
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 500 on J&K Bank Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 2000 Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 500 on IDBI Bank Card Trxns. Min purchase value INR 2000 Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to INR 250 on HSBC Cashback Card Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 1000 Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Make An Obstacle Detector For Blind People:
HARDWARE REQUIRED :
- Arduino Nano - 1
- Arduino Nano USB Cable – 1
- Ultrasonic Sensor Module HC-SR04 - 1
- 9v Battery -1
- Battery snapper -1
- B20 Buzzer-1
- Jumper Wire (Male to Male) - 20 pcs
- Jumper wire (Male to Female) - 20 pcs
- Mini Rocker switch-1
- 830 pt. Breadboard - 1
CIRCUIT CONNECTION :
WORKING AND OUTPUT :
Welcome to the Arduino Based project which consists of buzzer and Ultrasonic Sensor Module. The basic working principle of the Ultrasonic Sensor module is being described here. This Ultrasonic Sensor sends a signal through a trigger pin which when blocked by an obstacle returns high at the echo pin.
The time taken between this interval is used to calculate the distance in cm.
The buzzer produces a sound that keeps on increasing as the distance from obstacle gets less after a certain set minimum distance limit.
3.1 out of 5
4 global ratings