- For Prime customers only: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
REES52 16220 Isolated Optocoupler Driver Expansion Board Relay Module 4CH 5Volt
|Price:||239.00 FREE Delivery on first order.|
|You Save:||211.00 (47%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- 5V 8-Channel relay interface board and each one needs 15-20mA driver current
- Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A
- DC30V 10A
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic)
- Indication LED's for relay output status
Specifications for this item
|Manufacturer Series Number||16220|
|Number of Items||1|
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
JBtek DC 5V 8 channel relay interface board. Use it to control various appliances and other equipment's with large current. It can be controlled directly by micro controller (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 107 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Checked all the switches none of them work.I had ordered another electronic module which was also packed in plastic bag. Do check my review and pics there. I am disappointed cloudtail. DIY Retails 3.3V and 5V Power Supply Module for MB102 Bread Board Arduino Raspberry Pi, Black
I dint get chance to test it within the return period, and now i cannot return/replace it.
I suggest people to test it properly while connecting the relays to switch lines, don't just check the led and think it is working.
I've passed enough voltage with ampere above the rating, but still this problem persists.
EDIT - Turns out a dry solder caused the problem, back to 5 star.