- Paperback: 392 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins (6 April 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789350290491
- ISBN-13: 978-9350290491
- ASIN: 9350290499
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 2.9 x 21.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 19 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #61,942 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
R. D. Burman -The Man, The Music Paperback – 6 Apr 2011
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Anirudha Bhattarcharjee graduated from IIT Kharagpur and did his master's from Jadavpur University, Kolkata. He works as an ERP consultant with an MNC. He has contributed articles to a number of Indian newspapers and periodicals and is also the author of a book of lists on Amitabh Bachchan. Anirudha lives in Kolkata.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Compositions are analysed in depth for their brilliance.
RD the Genius and writers too the genius
Authors had done a great deal of research while compiling the details.
Must buy for RD Burman & hindi music fans