- Item Weight: 4.41 Kg
- Item model number: Quick 850A
- ASIN: B00N23OSN2
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 26 August 2014
- Average Customer Review: 68 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,569 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 300.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
Quick 850A+ Hot Air Gun Soldering SMD Rework Station
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Suitable for soldering and disordering surface mounted with ICs, such as QFP, PLCC, SOP, BGA etc.
- PID controlled closed loop of sensor, rapid heating, precise and stable temperature
- Intelligent cooling system, deferred air delivery when unit is off, auto power off when temperature drops below 100 Celsius
- Low vibration, free noise, ESD protection
- Note: Please ensure to keep Air level above zero
Specifications for this item
|EAN||7998888120831 , 0110243617665|
|Manufacturer Series Number||850A+|
|Model Number||Quick 850A|
|Number of Items||1|
Packaging may reveal contents and cannot be hidden.
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Quick 850 ESD is a hot air rework station with 270 W heating power, temperature range from 100 degree Celsius to 450 degree Celsius, air volume 2264, 24 L/min. Features: PID controlled closed loop of sensor, rapid heating, precise and stable temperature. Suitable for soldering and disordering surface mounted with ICs, such as QFP, PLCC, SOP, BGA etc. Intelligent cooling system, deferred air delivery when unit is off, auto power off when temperature drops below 100Â degree Celsius. Low vibration, free noise. ESD protection. Technical Specifications: Power consumption 270 watt. Temperature range 100C-450 degree Celsius. Air volume 2264, 24 L/min. Pump type diaphragm. Dimensions, Lx187 Hx135 Wx245 millimeter. Weight approximately 2 kilograms.