- Paperback: 232 pages
- Publisher: Black Card Books (2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1772046205
- ISBN-13: 978-1772046205
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 16 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #5,180 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 25.00 Delivery charge
+ 50.00 Delivery charge
The Queen of the Comeback: 7 Ways for Anyone to Bounce Back from Life's Obstacles | Inspirational, Self-Help, Non-Fiction. Paperback – 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Queen of the Comebacks is not just a book meant to motivate you. It is, in a way, a tool that will enable you to bring out the highest potential in you and deal with all of life’s problems with grace. The book is a detailed analysis of the inner workings of the human mind and provides you with “cheat codes” to help you create the life you want through simple but effective techniques.
The book is divided into two parts. The first part starts with Author Nidhika Bahl telling her own story of triumphing over personal demons that led her to share the gift of inspiration with everyone.
This is followed by the various fundamental lessons of self-mastery that will enable you to discover your true self, take control of your life and harness the forces that shape your destiny. These simple but highly effective techniques will help you to master your emotions, relationships, finances and your life.
The second part focusses on the inspiring life stories of 7 stalwarts: Dr. A. Velumani, Jules Dornan, Kanika Tekriwal, Anurag Kashyap, Patricia Narayan, N.R. Narayana Murthy and Surendran Jayasekar, all of whom have one thing in common: all of them faced intimidating obstacles in life and all of them overcame them with flying colours.
Their stories will inspire readers to face challenges head-on and chase their dreams and life goals with zeal and passion.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Going through not so easy times, nidhika shares her experiences of overcoming obstacles.
Having learnt from renowned experts like Tony robbins , john maxwell,etc...she has put her learning and experiences of all what worked for her and how she got through.
This book also contains information on important topics like time management and discipline which I was searching for.
It also has wisdom filled interviews of legends like Narayan Murthy.
Having said all this, the book is far more valuable than it's price.
Go buy it.