Quechua Waterproof Backpacking Camping Tent Forclaz 2, 2 Man
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Pitching/folding: standard assembly, the fly-sheet and bedroom come pre-assembled to save time.
- Entry/exit: 2 doors for easy access all-in-one pitch/fold away features (pre-assembled room).
- Waterproofing: all quechua tents have passed laboratory tests: the whole tent under 200 litres/hour/sqm (200mm/hour) for 4 hours! as well as in the most. (pu-coated 2000mm polyester fly sheet, 120g/sqm polyethylene groundsheet, all seams sealed using thermobonded tape). A breathable polyester inner tent under the fly sheet means you aren't in contact with the condensation that forms naturally on the inside of the fly sheet.
- Ventilation: bedroom contains mosquito netting for ventilation and water repellent fabric to prevent condensation and draughts. There is a large vent in the front of the flysheet, and another vent at the feet.
- Uv protection (protection against ultraviolet rays): the fabric flysheet filters uv rays with a spf of 30. Please note a significant amount of uv rays can enter through a single open door.
Description: designed for 2 hikers/campers seekingpact tent. Compact 2-person tent with 2 doors and 1 storage area. All-in-one pitch/fold away features (pre-fixed room). Capacity: sleeps 2 120cm max room width. 1 storage area. Weight: 3. 5kg / 7. 7 pounds dimensions: bedroom width: max. 123 cm, max. Height 95 cm. The porch, measuring 50 cm wide (at deepest point), provides space for belongings without blocking the doorway. Cover: compact bag, coverpression straps: 35 x 18 x 18 cm. Tunnel structure. Color: green composition: flysheet: 2000mm schmerber pu-coated polyester. Bedroom: breathable polyester. Ground sheet: polyethylene. Fibreglass poles
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|