Quechua Forclaz 500 Shoes, 6.5 UK
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Care Instructions: Use a brush and/or sponge to clean the shoe and remove dirt or mud residue, the use of cream or waterproof grease on split leather is not recommended, while it will not damage the leather, it will change the appearance of your boots, re-waterproof regularly using specific spray products for synthetics
- Composition: Polyester and split leather upper, EVA midsole, rubber sole
- Cushioning: Full-foot EVA midsole: durable and high-performance
- Field Test: All our shoes undergo use and comfort tests carried out by users who represent the target market in conditions identical to those found in typical use, our field test missions team up the product manager with people who are't affiliated with Quechua, to test, improve, and validate our products
- Laboratory Test: Other laboratory tests are also conducted to approve the quality of the following components: attachment of eyelets and webbing, assembly, toxicology, UV resistance, sole and upper component abrasion, accelerated ageing
- Weight: 1110 g per pair in size 8.5
- Support: High upper with two hooks on top provide excellent support on any terrain
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
3 Levels of Waterproof: During the waterproofing test, we test 3 levels of waterproofing: 2000 flexes (around 2 hours of walking), 4000 flexes (around 4 hours of walking) and 8000 flexes (around 8 hours of walking). Of course, after this test or in use, the shoe regains its original waterproofing once dry. . Waterproofing Test: Tested both in the lab and real-world usage, NOVADRY-equipped footwear guarantees optimum waterproofing and breathability. First, the shoe is immersed in water while internal air pressure is applied to check that no bubbles form on the surface of the footwear. Next, shoes are fitted to a mechanical arm that simulates walking and half immersed in water so we can test that the inside remains perfectly dry.