Quantum Slim USB 2.0 High Speed Hub 4 Port Color may vary (either black or white)
|Price:||148.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||101.00 (41%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Quantum USB 2.0 4 PORT HUB High Quality Super Slim High Speed USB Hub upto 480mbps Features: 1) Adds 4 USB 2.0 Hi-Speed ports, fully compliant with USB2.0 specifications 2) Backwards compatible with USB1.1 3) Support data transfer rate at 1.5/12/480Mbps 4) Individual port over-current protection 5) Friendly& ergonomic design, easily portable 6) Provide up to 500mA per port sufficient for diverse devices 8) Support Windows 98, 2000,ME, XP, Mac OS 8.6 or above 9) Hi-Speed upstream port with mini USB 5P jack System requirements: a) Pentium based PC or PowerPC based Macintosh with avalilable USB support Package include: a) USB2.0 Hi-Speed 4Ports mini hub b) Cable.
Compare with similar items
Quantum 4 Port USB Hub with Switch and LED Indicator -Color may vary(Black or White)
Quantum QHM6633 4 Port USB Hub(color may vary)
Targus Armor ACH114AP-52 4-Port Powered USB Hub 2.0 (Black)
Enter USB 2.0 4 Port HUB
Iball Lappie Piano 423 High Speed 4 Port 2.0 USB Hub
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||30.00||30.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||IRISH Salescorp||Karni ji kripa||Karni ji kripa||Appario Retail Private Ltd||SHREESHYLA||Classic Network and Computers|
|Item Weight||60 grams||50 grams||60 grams||250 grams||40 grams||82 grams|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Can handle multiple USBs and even a Inkjet MFD with ease.
- Can handle a external HDD and a USB.
- An external HDD without external Power will work when first connected to the Hub, but if you keep the HDD idle for a long time, it will give issues when the HDD tries to switch back to working mode (power supplied by the Hub will not be enough). The issue is the HDD will go into detecting mode and start making clicking sounds continuously.
- Cannot handle 2 HDDs if connected simultaneously. (Reason is power supplied by the Hub is not enough).
If you are using it on laptop usb port, then you can connect your external hard disk to the usb hub and it works smoothly. If you are using it on desktop, then DON'T connect it to front usb port panel, because if you do that and connect external hard disk to the usb hub, pc will take long time to detect your external hard disk and then it will again take long time to show all the data on external hard disk and pc will show some error. To solve this problem, connect the hub to back side usb panel of desktop pc. This is based on my personal experience and i am using a new desktop pc. There is no problem with my front panel ports.
You can connect bootable pen drives to this hub and it will boot from it. I tested it myself. You can also insert wireless mouse/keyboard receiver and it works.
I use it manly for low powered devices like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or Fitbit receivers. If you intend to connect 4 external hard drives or something you should get a hub with its own power supply.