Qinda Retro Synthetic Leather Flip Case for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Tablet (Retro Dark Brown)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Material: PU leather
- Auto sleep and wakeup (Screen locked automatically when case closes and gets unlocked when case opens)
- Access to all buttons and ports
- Shock absorption
- Ultra-light weight and compact
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Retro luxury case only for amazon kindle paper white tablet. Fits both wifi & 3g versions. Auto sleep and wakeup (Screen locked automatically when case closes and gets unlocked when case opens).
352 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Sturdy build, gives very good protection.
2. Nice retro looks. Makes my Kindle look like a diary or a number book.
3. The auto-sleep feature turns the Kindle screen off as soon as it is flipped close.
4. Multi-way use: though I use it very less this way, you have the option to set it up as a stand.
5. The best part - the band where you can slide in your hand. Makes it absolutely fall-proof during travel, provides a better way to hold too. This is by far the differentiator for me from the other covers out there.
1. Slightly expensive
2. I don't like the band that holds the flip cover...it feels cumbersome to remove the flap from underneath it and put it back in while opening. Wish there was a magnet instead. And this band might lose its elasticity soon by the looks of it. But it's not too much of a bother.
Overall, one of the best covers for Kindle. I really like this.
the cover wraps around the kindle and is held with an elastic band. the elastic band needs to be pulled, the cover flipped back and the elastic put back to hold the cover which is turned back. When the cover is opened, a strip with elastic is exposed through which one can slip the hand. Now the kindle can he held in one hand. for people who are reading kindle standing, this is a godsend. this is very handy for me when reading on airport buses, waiting for luggage or cabs in airport.
once the cover is opened, the kindle wakes up (as promised). and herein lies one of my major PROBLEM with the device. the process of flipping the cover back and slipping the elastic band back to hold the flipped cover is a cumbersome one. It takes both your hand and you CANNOT do this without touching the kindle screen (which is already live). by the time you have flipped the cover, slipped you hand through and look at the screen - the inadvertent touches on the screen have taken you through 4 chapters, increased the font size 3 times, opened a book at random and so on.
the alternate is to open the cover, wait for the screen to wake, put the kindle on standby, fix the cover back and then start the kindle again. overall, the process of setting up your kindle for reading is a bit complex. it is not like flipping a book open and getting started.
Another problem with the cover is, once it is fixed, I could not figure out any way to dislodge the kindle from the casing once fixed. I am worried that I have to break open the plastic casing if I have to take the kindle out. may be there is some easy way to pry it out, by I have not been able to figure it out as yet.
overall, satisfied with the product
Turns out, this is actually the best cover to buy.. at least on Amazon's Indian site. The cover itself looks classy. Has a nice textured finish. The elastic band holding the two flaps together also seems to be of good quality and I expect it to remain elastic for a long time still..
The hand grip was the most important feature I was looking for and I'm very happy with it. Centrally placed, adequately tight and well padded for comfortable, long durations of use.
The hard plastic bed for the device is also of a decent quality. There is no difficulty in connecting the charging cable to the device.
Overall, considering the price, this is the best purchase for anyone who is expecting to read for long durations of time on this device. The hand grip is the most essential feature and this particular cover gets it right.
The delivery service was excellent as always. Quick and in perfect condition.
* Fits perfectly on the Kindle Paperwhite (7th generation)
* Auto turn ON/OFF feature - Helps you protect your physical ON/OFF button from damage due to over use.
* Compact and comfortable to hold.
* Has a slit which allows you to insert your finger(s) into them thus securing the kindle Paperwhite for one hand use.
* Nice to touch.
* Good color.
* A bit challenging while opening and closing. But with time, I hope it won't be a big issue once I get used to it.
* Adds weight to your Kindle paperwhite (This is strictly not a con as it is understood that weight will increase).
* Price could have been a little bit less. (I paid Rs 899 for it which I feel is on the higher side. The price has since come down to Rs 699).
The Kindle screen locks/unlocks as you close/open the cover.
The black elastic band can be shifted to the back to hold the flap when using your Kindle and it can be brought to the front to hold the flap in its closed position.
There is a strap inside the flap that gives a good grip to hold the Kindle with one hand (see photo).
The colour won't be exactly the same and don't expect very good quality also but I found it value for money.
Also, the pictures show that the kindle can be used in a standing position. It does balance but when you tap on it to change the pages, it slips and falls flat as there are no grooves inside the cover flap.
Overall, I am satisfied by the cover and would recommend it.
1) If product had included magnetic lock it would had been the best and unmatched in its segment. My previous one had and it helps to conserve battery. Because of keeping on and off by just slightly moving in backpack drains Kindle's battery.
2) The leather quality is worst. It don't feel like a leather but instead of has a feel of tent clothe.