QUECHUA X-LIGHT MEN'S DOWN JACKET - BLACK
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Gender : Male Age Range : Adult
- Thermal insulation : Down filling around torso and back: 75% down / 25% feather. Hood. Long back. Easy storage : 2 zipped hand pockets.
- Compact : Sold with storage pouch for storing at the bottom of your bag. Composition : Wadding filled inserts (70%): Main component (28%): 100% polyester. Main lining (21%): 100 % polyamide. Filling (21%) : 100% polyester. Down/feather filled inserts (30%): Main fabric (12 %): 100% polyamide. Lining (9%): 100 % polyamide. Filling (9%): 75% duck down / 25% duck feathers.
- Tested : Thermal chamber test It allows us to check our design choices. We reproduce the temperature, wind and humidity conditions that you encounter in the mountains. In this way we can adapt our thermal insulation where you most need it. Feather impermeability test We use a test machine to ensure that the feathers do not escape from your jacket during your activities. Our fabrics are thus "featherproof" and so ensure lasting warmth.
- Stock Advice : Store on a hanger in a clean and dry place. Care Instructions : 1. Synthetic cycle, 30°C, with little detergent. Place two tennis balls in the machine during the wash cycle to puff up the down. 2. Rinse twice. 3. - Tumble-dry recommended, synthetic programme with 2 tennis balls to puff up the down. - Dry flat also possible. The down must be positioned to dry flat so that air can circulate on both sides. Turn over the jacket and tap to prevent the feathers from clumping. Leave to dry for a minimum of 4 days.
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Related items to consider
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Gender : Male Age Range : Adult Thermal Insulation : Down Filling Around Torso And Back: 75% Down / 25% Feather. Hood. Long Back. Easy Storage : 2 Zipped Hand Pockets. Compact : Sold With Storage Pouch For Storing At The Bottom Of Your Bag. Composition : Wadding Filled Inserts (70%): Main Component (28%): 100% Polyester. Main Lining (21%): 100 % Polyamide. Filling (21%) : 100% Polyester. Down/Feather Filled Inserts (30%): Main Fabric (12 %): 100% Polyamide. Lining (9%): 100 % Polyamide. Filling (9%): 75% Duck Down / 25% Duck Feathers. Tested : Thermal Chamber Test It Allows Us To Check Our Design Choices. We Reproduce The Temperature, Wind And Humidity Conditions That You Encounter In The Mountains. In This Way We Can Adapt Our Thermal Insulation Where You Most Need It. Feather Impermeability Test We Use A Test Machine To Ensure That The Feathers Do Not Escape From Your Jacket During Your Activities. Our Fabrics Are Thus "Featherproof" And So Ensure Lasting Warmth. Stock Advice : Store On A Hanger In A Clean And Dry Place. Care Instructions : 1. Synthetic Cycle, 30 With Little Detergent. Place Two Tennis Balls In The Machine During The Wash Cycle To Puff Up The Down. 2. Rinse Twice. 3. - Tumble-Dry Recommended, Synthetic Programme With 2 Tennis Balls To Puff Up The Down. - Dry Flat Also Possible. The Down Must Be Positioned To Dry Flat So That Air Can Circulate On Both Sides. Turn Over The Jacket And Tap To Prevent The Feathers From Clumping. Leave To Dry For A Minimum Of 4 Days.