- Paperback: 424 pages
- Publisher: New Age International Publishers; First edition (1 January 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9386649497
- ISBN-13: 978-9386649492
- Package Dimensions: 23.8 x 15.4 x 2.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#11,526 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #5261 in Textbooks & Study Guides
Python for Beginners Paperback – 1 Jan 2018
Paperback, 1 Jan 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Harsh Bhasin has done his B Tech. in Computer Science and M Tech. in Computers and is currently pursuing PhD. He qualified UGC NET in 2012 and received the Visvesvaraya Fellowship from DIETY in 2016. He was awarded the Young Researcher’s Award by Ernet in 2012. Mr. Bhasin has authored a few papers, including those published in journals like Soft Computing. He has also authored “Programming in C#” (2014), “Algorithm Analysis and Design” (2015) and “Theory of Computation”. He has been actively involved in research both as an author and reviewer for ACM, Pearson, Oxford University Press, Springer etc. Mr. Bhasin was the editor in chief of the special issue on “Applicability of Soft Computing Techniques in NP Problems”, Sciep, USA.
Professionally, he is a programmer and has been involved in the development of many Enterprise Resource Planning Systems while being the proprietor of a firm based in Faridabad, Haryana, India. Mr. Bhasin has a vast industrial experience. He was an Assistant Professor in Department of Computer Science, FMIT, Jamia Hamdard. He has also taught as visiting faculty in many colleges including Delhi Technological University.
His areas of interest including Genetic Algorithms, Theory of Computation, C#, Python, Algorithms, Cellular Automata and Machine Learning.
His personal interests include Hindi poetry and Hindustani Classical Music. Mr. Bhasin is also a blogger.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.