- Paperback: 460 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing Limited; 2nd Revised edition edition (20 August 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1784398780
- ISBN-13: 978-1784398781
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 2.6 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #91,411 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Python 3 Object-oriented Programming - Paperback – Import, 20 Aug 2015
There is a newer edition of this item:
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dusty Phillips is a Canadian software developer and author currently living in Seattle, Washington. He has been active in the open source community for a decade and a half and programming in Python for nearly all of it. He cofounded the popular Puget Sound Programming Python meetup group; drop by and say hi if you're in the area. Python 3 Object Oriented Programming, Packt Publishing, was the first of his books. He has also written Creating Apps In Kivy, O'Reilly, the mobile Python library, and self-published Hacking Happy, a journey to mental wellness for the technically inclined. He was hospitalized for suicidal tendencies shortly after the first edition of this book was published and has been an outspoken proponent for positive mental health ever since.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.