- Paperback: 404 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing Limited (15 December 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849511268
- ISBN-13: 978-1849511261
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 2.3 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#68,795 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #27 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Computer Science > Object-Oriented Software Design
- #54 in Books > Computing, Internet & Digital Media > Programming & Software Development > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Design Patterns
- #142 in Books > Computing, Internet & Digital Media > Programming & Software Development > Languages > Python
Python 3 Object Oriented Programming Paperback – Import, 15 Dec 2010
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dusty Phillips is a Canadian freelance software developer, teacher, martial artist, and open source aficionado. He is closely affiliated with the Arch Linux community and other open source projects. He maintains the Arch Linux storefronts and has compiled the Arch Linux Handbook. Dusty holds a master's degree in computer science, with specialization in Human Computer Interaction. He currently has six different Python interpreters installed on his computer.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Bruce Eckel wrote a free online book in 1999, but that book is outdated and unfinished.
Personally, for the people who like both Python 3 AND programming/thinking in OOP, I can highly recommend this book
By the Kindle version: It will save you $30 plus no taxes.
I use Python for software test automation in my day to day job.
If you understand the material quickly, feel free to skip the "Case Study" at the end of every chapter. As with any programming book, you will be wasting your time if you don't put it to practice.
The book is really well written. No trivial things. All the key points are elaborated naturally and are making a lot of sense.