- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Juggernaut (7 September 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9386228971
- ISBN-13: 978-9386228970
- Package Dimensions: 18.8 x 12.4 x 1.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 262 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#182 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #15 in Contemporary Fiction (Books)
Pyjamas are Forgiving Paperback – 7 Sep 2018
Paperback, 7 Sep 2018
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Twinkle Khanna is one of India’s top-selling writers and the author of two national bestsellers, Mrs Funnybones (winner of a Crossword Book Award 2016) and The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad. She is one of Times of India’s most read columnists and has won numerous awards, including India Today Woman Writer of the Year, Outlook Award for Most Inspiring Woman of the Year and Vogue Opinion Maker of the Year.
She is the founder of Mrs Funnybones Movies and in 2018 produced the highly acclaimed film Pad Man. Khanna lives in Mumbai with her family.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
262 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Apart from the daily regime of drinking ghee, to performing the physical discomfort of Yoga poses, Anshu revisits the memory of her broken marriage in the ashram where she and her ex-husband were frequent visitors. As what the author has said in one of her interviews, the book ‘Pyjamas are Forgiving’ is reverse, a flip-book store where you start from the end where you have fallen out of love instead of the beginning. What would that look like?
Grab a copy today!
But I didn’t find story interesting at all. Wanted to just finish it off.