- Paperback: 544 pages
- Publisher: Y K Publishers; First edition (2018)
- Language: Hindi
- ISBN-10: 9380668848
- ISBN-13: 978-9380668840
- Product Dimensions: 21.5 x 14 x 2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,991 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Pustakalaya Evm Suchna Vigyan Abhyas Pustika (Library & Information Science Exercise Book) for UGC NET/SLET/JRF, KVS, NVS, DSSSB, RSMSSB, LPA (Hindi) Paperback – 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This book is designed for the students who are appearing for the Library professional jobs in various institutions, central schools, district schools and others which are having libraries. As the main title of the book suggest this is an exercise book haiving 20 practice sets with latest questions (includes Library foundation, Management, Classification, Cataloguing, Services, Sources, Users, Information Technology, Library Automation, Softwares and many more) also having 10 previous year solved question papers of different different latest librarian recruitment exams (includes KVS 2013, 2015, 2018, DSSSB 2014, RSMSSB 2016, UKSSC 2018, ISRO 2016, Rajasthan Univ. Tech. Asst. 2018, Rajasthan Univ. Book Attndt 2018, MP Lok Seva Ayog 2018) and also Important Interesting Facts in Tabulation form so students can easily learn the dates, estabilishment, about books and authors etc. of libraries.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.