Pure & Sure Organic Ragi Flour, 1kg
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- 100 percent certified organic ragi flour, made from the finest quality ragi sourced from certified organic farms across India
- Grown without use of any chemicals, pesticides or insecticides
- Cultivated with controlled organic farming practices
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Phalada Pure and sure is a range of certified organic food products stemmed from our aim of providing complete solutions across organic supply chain. By offering end consumers quality organic food products which are sourced directly from farmers, we make sure our involvement in the supply chain from farm to hands. Our products guarantee purity and reach your hands without the use of chemical fertilizers, additives or artificial ingredients. We go one step further to satisfy our customers: In areas where our supplies are limited, we source premium organic products from across the globe and deliver a complete range of pure products that sure serves you the best. By sowing our vision, we harvest quality and spread healthy organic practices.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I eat around 60-70gms of ragi flour every day to fulfill daily calcium requirement. I use ragi flour in two ways :
1. Normal Chapati ( wheat and ragi flour combined)
2. Ragi laddu - you can search the recipe for ragi laddu on google. It is healthier than other items we eat to satisfy sweet cravings. Also it helps me break from monotonous diet of eating chapati every day.
If you eat ragi every day, there is no need to take calcium, iron supplements. It is also gluten free.
Ragi is also beneficial for people with diabetes.