- Hardcover: 464 pages
- Publisher: Yogiraj Publication; 9th edition (30 November 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788187563013
- ISBN-13: 978-8187563013
- ASIN: 818756301X
- Product Dimensions: 14.1 x 2.7 x 21.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 40 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #26,078 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ 30.00 Delivery charge
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
Purana Purusha Hardcover – 30 Nov 2004
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Purana Purusha Yogiraj Sri Shama Churn Lahiree A Complete Biography 6th Edition published in the year 2011 was published by Yogiraj Publications. View 8 more books by Yogiraj Publications. The author of this book is Ashoke Kumar Chatterjee. Joyati Kapur. d page displaying collection of Joyati Kapur books here. This is the Hardback version of the title "Purana Purusha Yogiraj Sri Shama Churn Lahiree A Complete Biography 6th Edition" and have around pp. [vi] + xxxii + 432 pages. Purana Purusha Yogiraj Sri Shama Churn Lahiree A Complete Biography 6th Edition is currently Available with us.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But to be honest, having read a sufficient bit of it till now i must say its a sincere and well researched account of the Great Yogis life. The author himself is a famous Kriyaban himself and this is a great follow-up to Guru Sri Yogananda's Autobiography of a Yogi.
Only those with faith and a sincere desire to know more about the great master's life and teachings may appreciate the work abd the efforts that went into authoring it.
For those who qualm about grammatical errors or seemingly abstruse content - i would request them to rather settle for modern day Marketing gurus such as a Sadhguru. Your appreciation of this work will depend only on your depth and sincerity in the spiritual quest, and also atleast a prior understanding of India's erswhile spiritual greatness and the giants that she produced.
As the modern saying goes -" They don't make things like they used to"
I would add: "They don't make Yogi's like the used to"
Beware - don't fall for slick talking people dressed like Yogis as you witness on TV and online.
but these inner experiences may have little meaning unless experienced by oneself.
but this book does provide a possibility, a vision, something to which a spiritual seeker can look forward.
it is especially recommended for those on the path of kriya yoga.
journey in to Super Consciousness, is beautifully illustrated. Mankind is blessed to have such Divine words of Wisdom. Row