Puneri Paltan Tackled - Kabaddi Board Game
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Involves Strategy, Memory, Math, Kabaddi
- Wooden Player Coins Designed By Channapatna Artisans
- Player And Action Cards
- 12 Years Of Age And Above
- 2 Player Game
Bestsellers in Children's & Young Adult
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Kabaddi is associated with nostalgia and school. And then it disappeared with rise of cricket. Kabaddi is now making a comeback on the mat with Prokabaddi and now on the board with Tackled.
- Be truly Indian: Wooden player coins are designed by famous Channapatna artisans
- Stay true to Kabaddi: Players are the centre piece. Point scored on raids
- How many players? Like Kabaddi, Tackled is played between 2 teams
- Game Type? Strategy game, with player strengths at the heart of the game
Rules of Tackled
- Each team has 7 players on board and they take turns to raid
- Players throw dice to decide number of step to make - the chosen raider can take those many steps, touch defenders on his way. Here is the catch - even the defenders get to make as many moves to trap the raider in his zone of influence
- If the raider or defenders get caught (based on their scores) they need to sit on the bench, till someone from their team revives them
Just playing the board game should make one an expert in Kabaddi rules, jargon and strategy without realising it! To watch a video on how to play