- Item model number: 189148
- ASIN: B01MQKK702
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 7 December 2016
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,36,540 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Puma Women's Ignite Dual Running Shoes
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material Type: Mesh
- Lifestyle: Sports
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Heel Type: Flats
- Toe Style: Round Toe
- Warranty Type: Seller
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at a regular basis, this also helps them retain their natural shape; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew; dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth, do not use polish or shiner
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Related items to consider
With lowered midsole heights, articulated chevron design, and flex grooves in the forefoot, ignite dual offers a combination of energy return and flexibility. the forefoot is equipped with flexible breathable mesh, and the heel delivers layers of interest and reflectivity allowing this shoe to move with the foot and offer a fresh look. this women’s specific upper is sleek and feminine.
Puma is one of the world’s leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, Puma has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. Puma offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The Puma Group owns the brands Puma, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach Germany.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?