- Product Dimensions: 29.3 x 19.7 x 8 cm ; 327 g
- Item model number: 18882901
- ASIN: B0130AERUA
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 30 July 2015
- Customer Reviews: 26 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #64,476 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material: Rubber
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Closure Type: Slip On
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at regular basis; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Performance on all levels - This is PUMA.
As one of the world’s leading sports brands, PUMA believes in standing on the same playing field as the fastest athletes on the planet. With a mission of Forever Faster, PUMA shares excitement in Teamsports, innovates Golf, brings style into Running and Training and performance into Motorsports. PUMA has associations with some of the most elite athletes, such as sprint legend Usain Bolt, star striker Antoine Griezmann, Indian Cricket Captain Virat Kohli, fashion icons like Cara Delevingne, Selena Gomez, and many more.
Puma is one of the world’s leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, Puma has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. Puma offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The Puma Group owns the brands Puma, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach Germany.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Worst product I ever got from Amazon