|Fits as expected||
Puma Unisex Miami Fashion Dp Hawaii House Slippers
|Price:||449.00 - 509.00 Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on selected options|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Closure: Slip_On
- Material Type: Rubber
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Closure Type: Slip On
- Toe Style: Round Toe
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 days
- Care Instructions: Dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth; rinse with soap and water to remove excess dirt
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Performance on all levels - This is PUMA.
As one of the world’s leading sports brands, PUMA believes in standing on the same playing field as the fastest athletes on the planet. With a mission of Forever Faster, PUMA shares excitement in Teamsports, innovates Golf, brings style into Running and Training and performance into Motorsports. PUMA has associations with some of the most elite athletes, such as sprint legend Usain Bolt, star striker Antoine Griezmann, Indian Cricket Captain Virat Kohli, fashion icons like Cara Delevingne, Selena Gomez, and many more.
Puma is one of the world’s leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, Puma has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. Puma offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The Puma Group owns the brands Puma, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach Germany.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?