- Item model number: 104205011
- ASIN: B0793HND69
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 18 January 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,13,354 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Consider these available items
Puma Unisex's Classico C Fg Jr Football Boots
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material Type: Synthetic
- Lifestyle: Sports
- Toe Style: Round Toe
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at a regular basis, this also helps them retain their natural shape; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew; dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth, do not use polish or shiner
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Performance on all levels - This is PUMA.
As one of the world’s leading sports brands, PUMA believes in standing on the same playing field as the fastest athletes on the planet. With a mission of Forever Faster, PUMA shares excitement in Teamsports, innovates Golf, brings style into Running and Training and performance into Motorsports. PUMA has associations with some of the most elite athletes, such as sprint legend Usain Bolt, star striker Antoine Griezmann, Indian Cricket Captain Virat Kohli, fashion icons like Cara Delevingne, Selena Gomez, and many more.
Puma is one of the world’s leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, Puma has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. Puma offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The Puma Group owns the brands Puma, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach Germany.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|