- ASIN: B016DTMD88
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 9 October 2015
- Average Customer Review: 177 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #17,809 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Puma Unisex Atlanta Blue PU Flip Flops
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material: PU
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Closure Type: Slip-on
- Warranty Type: No Warranty
- Care Instructions: Rotate your pair of shoes once every other day, allowing them to de-odorize and retain their shapes. Use Shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew. Dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth. Do not use Polish or Shiner.
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
A perfect way to rest your feet on those casual days is by slipping into this pair of ultra-cool and comfortable Puma flip-flops. It is perfect for vacations or even for stepping out of the house for an evening walk or a grocery run. brand_description Puma is one of the world's leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, Puma has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. Puma offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The Puma Group owns the brands Puma, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach Germany.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?