- Item model number: 35656841
- ASIN: B00SGOCMN0
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 20 January 2015
- Average Customer Review: 19 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #60,096 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Puma Men's Suede Classic + Nasturtium-Black Leather Running Shoes - 13UK/India (48EU)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material: Leather
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 Days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at a regular basis, this also helps them retain their natural shape; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew; dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth, do not use polish or shiner
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Puma is one of the world’s leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, Puma has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. Puma offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The Puma Group owns the brands Puma, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach Germany.
From the manufacturer
A Puma Classic
Meet the Suede. It's been kicking around for a long time. From '60s basketball warm-up shoe to '90s hip-hop kick, it's been worn by greats across generations and made its mark on a range of different scenes. The Suede Classic features a rich suede upper on top of the famous narrow suede tooling. It remains to this day Puma's most epic sneaker icon.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thanks again for the nice product.