- Product Dimensions: 31 x 15 x 8 cm ; 871 g
- Item model number: 18889503
- ASIN: B0130CJY7E
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 30 July 2015
- Average Customer Review: 134 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #23,977 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material: Mesh
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at a regular basis, this also helps them retain their natural shape; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew; dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth, do not use polish or shiner
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Strike Fashion is directly inspired by our Complete Range -offering all belts and whistles perfect for an aggressive price point neutral running shoe. The decoupled and the midsole heel grooves allow for a smooth touchdown and the flexible and responsive forefoot encourages a smooth toe off. Itsis great for the runner who needs a shoe that offers minimal support, ,cushioning, and durability...all without the high price tag.
Puma is one of the world’s leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, Puma has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. Puma offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The Puma Group owns the brands Puma, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach Germany.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(1) if you want these shoes for running u r choosing right .
(2) A rough and tough shoes u can also use these as regular one .
(3) the only bad thing about these are u have to order 1 size more than ur actual size.
(4) They will be comfortable if u order 1+ size.
(5) The most important thing I have got these in 1299 .
Not as shown in the picture...the puma signature lines at the sides are totally grey not blue lines in between.
Though it's good in terms of quality (authentic puma ones) but design is different.
Rest everything satisfying
Most recent customer reviews
I may buy a pair at this price.