- Item model number: 10326103
- ASIN: B00V4RUL6G
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 30 July 2015
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #52,476 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Puma Men's Cat Slide TS Rubber Hawaii Thong Sandals
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material: Rubber
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Closure Type: Slip On
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at regular basis; using a shoe-horn to wear your shoes will avoid damage to the back of your shoes; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
The Cat Slide TS features a totally new lightweight, injected and anatomically molded EVA shower sandal. The design of the foot bed offers premium comfort whilst enabling the water to flow off in the most efficient way, at the same time avoiding slipping in the sandal.
Puma is one of the world’s leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, Puma has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. Puma offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The Puma Group owns the brands Puma, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach Germany.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?