- Item model number: PUMA_187540
- ASIN: B00TDQZFUW
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 9 February 2015
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #92,311 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Puma Men's Mobium Unify Mesh Running Shoes
|Price:||4,899.00 - 5,999.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on selected options|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Material: Mesh
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Closure type: Lace-Up
- Warranty type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 Days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at regular basis; using a shoe-horn to wear your shoes will avoid damage to the back of your shoes; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Puma is one of the world’s leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, Puma has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. Puma offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The Puma Group owns the brands Puma, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach Germany.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recently Purchased these shoes from PUMA store and I regret that all the money wasted on this very very poor quality product. Just 3 month warranty period finished and the material started cutting from all side and decomposing that I can not wear the shoes any more.
It cost me around 9000 bucks and the life of the product is only 3-4 month.
Also customer care is very bad; I send the pics of shoes on email to them and they reverted after 2 weeks only when I called them frequently to revert with some solution and they refused to replace this bad quality product saying they only replace unused products.
If you don't use the product then how will you know the quality and how its robustness.