- Product Dimensions: 38 x 25 x 15 cm ; 703 g
- Item model number: 186912
- ASIN: B00I03M2BY
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 31 March 2014
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,03,965 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Puma Men's Mobium Elite V2 Blue Mesh Sport Running Shoes - 8 UK/India (42 EU)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material: Lightweight breathable mesh with synthetic overlays, new upper fit system for a secure fit
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Warranty type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 Days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at regular basis; Use Shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew; Dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth. Do not use Polish or Shiner.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Modium Elite v2 Beta by Puma is specifically designed for neutral runner who is a midfoot or forefoot striker. This shoe has been updated with mesh upper with TPU for support, EverFit upper lock down technology secures the midfoot and heel, moveCELL designation for flexibility, EcoOrtholite sockliner for comfort, and EverTrack rubber for high abrasion resistant.
Mobium Elite v2|186912Mobium Elite v2 is a game changing running shoe in a category all its own – “Adaptive Running.” It adapts to the foot as it moves, expanding and contracting as the foot naturally does in stride. It is comprised of four advanced technologies, all proprietary to PUMA: Expansion pods, the Mobium last, the Windlass Chassis, and the Mobium Band, which together operate as a system to move the foot through an entire gait cycle and may increase efficiency during a run.
OrtholiteComfort Sockliner consists of two layers for maximum fit and comfort, fast material regeneration, optimized air circulation. Antimicrobial.
- Adaptive FTW featured by Mobium Band, Windlass mechanism and Expansion Pods
- New upper fit – EVERFIT
Puma is one of the world’s leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, Puma has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. Puma offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The Puma Group owns the brands Puma, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach Germany.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?