- Item model number: 103283
- ASIN: B00WK9ETHO
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 4 May 2015
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,11,555 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Puma Men's evoSPEED 5.4 TT Electric Blue Lemonade, White and Orange Clown Fish Football Shoes - 7 UK/India (40.5 EU)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material: Synthetic
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at a regular basis, this also helps them retain their natural shape; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew; dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth, do not use polish or shiner
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
The evoSPEED 5.4 is an entry price level boot following the philosophy of the PUMA speed concept. The lightweight upper combines comfort and durability with a fresh design, taking inspiration and details from the evoSPEED 1.4. The soft yet durable synthetic leather, the improved anatomic fit and the central lacing all add to the comfort of this low maintenance and durable boot.
Puma is one of the world’s leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, Puma has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. Puma offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The Puma Group owns the brands Puma, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach Germany.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?