- Item Weight: 939 g
- Item model number: 18888603
- ASIN: B0130BX1J2
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 30 July 2015
- Average Customer Review: 159 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #33,083 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Puma Men's Voltaic II DP Mesh Running Shoes
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material: Mesh
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at a regular basis, this also helps them retain their natural shape; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew; dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth, do not use polish or shiner
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Sometimes a run happens at night. The Voltaic is designed for those runs under the shroud of darkness. The combination of iCell cushioning and a highly ref ective upper pattern gives this trainer an opportunity to be seen day or night in a stylish fashio.
Puma is one of the world’s leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, Puma has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. Puma offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The Puma Group owns the brands Puma, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach Germany.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Sturdy shoes
2. Attractive & stylish looking
3. Comfort in walking, for running go for proper running shoes
4. Strong base but yet easy on my feet.
5. Original product with original Puma packaging
6. Got it delivered the next day (Awesome Amazon service)
1. Not for long distance running, wish it had mesh in it too.
2. Can't wear these over formal trousers.
3. Will make your colleagues feel inferior :P
Puma Men's Voltaic II DP White, Poseidon and Sulphur Spring Mesh Running Shoes - 8 UK
I have bought 2 puma shoes in February month of this year.. now after 9 month you can see condition of my both shoes in photographs. Worst quality . I am not playing any indoor or out door games i used this shoes in my office and also not used in monsoon also... After paying 2500 for one shoes i getting this type of quality...
This is not expected from huge brand like puma...No difference in road side seller and big brand puma... worst experience this time...
For people who are very particular on shoe and the reaction they get at the soul...this shoe is a definite no-no..but for occasional wear and just to have it for a disco...then yes I can vouch for you...
I use these shoes for my daily morning walks and Friday's at Office.
Solid grip at the bottom
Good quality outer material
May vary from individual to individual based on their size of the feet
PS: For all the buyers out there, you ought to be careful while purchasing white color, gets dirty easily and some stains still remain after cleaning. Apart from that, its a great product
Most recent customer reviews
Bad experience of this product