- Item model number: 360850 02 B
- ASIN: B011V3BE0E
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 21 January 2016
- Average Customer Review: 21 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #58,206 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Puma Men's SuedeClassicColored Leather Sneakers
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material: Leather
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Closure Type: Lace up
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 30 days
- Care Instructions: Clean your shoes with leather cleaner or leather shampoo, and use a good quality brush to remove loose surface dirt; if your shoes are wet after cleaning, let them air-dry before your proceed with the next step; dry shoes in room temperature only and never expose them to the sun, heat from the sun will cause the leather to shrink, wrinkle, harden, dry, and crack
This product is limited to 1 unit per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Puma Men's SuedeClassicColored High Risk Red and Black Leather Sneakers
Puma is one of the world’s leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, Puma has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. Puma offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The Puma Group owns the brands Puma, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach Germany.
From the manufacturer
A Puma Classic
Meet the Suede. It's been kicking around for a long time. From '60s basketball warm-up shoe to '90s hip-hop kick, it's been worn by greats across generations and made its mark on a range of different scenes. The Suede Classic features a rich suede upper on top of the famous narrow suede tooling. It remains to this day Puma's most epic sneaker icon.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Puma a well known brand everyone love to have is made available by amazon at an affordable price.
Quality of the product is good,close inspections proves it a genuine one.
Really happy with the product