- Item model number: 35570809
- ASIN: B00MODS8DW
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 13 August 2014
- Average Customer Review: 22 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #45,544 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Puma Men's Salz II DP Quiet Shade, Glacier Grey and Black Boat Shoes - 9 UK/India (43 EU)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material: Synthetic
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 Days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at regular basis; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew; dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth; do not use polish or shiner
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
A pair of round-toed grey casual shoes with black accents, has central lace-ups and low-top styling Synthetic leather upper with overlay and stitched detail, has Puma Formstrip on either side and a reinforced heel collar with branding Soft tongue and inner with branding on the tongue Cushioned footbed with branding on the heel Thick and textured midsole with foxing on the forefoot Textured outsole with multiple branding
Puma is one of the world’s leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, Puma has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. Puma offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The Puma Group owns the brands Puma, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach Germany.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
leading to many tears later.