- Item model number: 10342101
- ASIN: B00Q2K3ZSQ
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 24 November 2014
- Average Customer Review: 92 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #20,078 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Puma Men's Lithium Rubber DP White Boat Shoes - 6 UK/India (39 EU)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material: Synthetic
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Closure type: Lace-Up
- Warranty type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at regular basis; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew; dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth; do not use polish or shiner
Customers who bought this item also bought
A pair of round-toed white sports shoes with blue accents, central lace-ups and low-top styling Synthetic and mesh upper with overlay and stitched detail, Puma Formstrip on the sides, has a reinforced heel collar with branding Soft and padded tongue and inner, has branding on the tongue Cushioned footbed with branding on the heel Thick midsole for extra support and comfort Textured outsole with spiked nubs for maximum traction
Puma is one of the world’s leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, Puma has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. Puma offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The Puma Group owns the brands Puma, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach Germany.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Wrinkle on the front of the left shoe.
2. Pasting was open inside of the left shoe.
3. Wrinkle on the left side of the left shoe.
(see the attached pics and notice the arrows which are pointing the defects).