- Product Dimensions: 33 x 22 x 10 cm ; 921 g
- Item model number: 10385802US10
- ASIN: B015FJ8THQ
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 16 September 2015
- Average Customer Review: 110 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #27,040 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Puma Men's Illuminate Dp Cricket Shoes
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material: Synthetic
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at regular basis; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew; dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth; do not use polish or shiner
- This Product Cannot Be Returned Or Exchanged
This product is limited to 1 unit per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Lightweight micofiber and air mesh upper to provide, support and breathability, superlight tpu outsole maximises pressure distribution, traction and flexibility, lightweight midsole compound providing responsiveness and excellent cushioning, arch shank for traditional support whilst providing natural ride, replaceable lite wate metal tipped and tpu spikes for customed fit
Puma is one of the world's leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, Puma has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. Puma offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The Puma Group owns the brands Puma, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach Germany.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?