- Product Dimensions: 38 x 25 x 15 cm
- Item model number: 35608502
- ASIN: B00IWKBV2G
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 14 March 2014
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,22,455 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Puma Men's Future Puma Strap Lo Black Casual Sneakers - 9 UK/India (43 EU)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material: Synthetic
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 Days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at regular basis; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew; dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth; do not use polish or shiner
Puma is one of the world’s leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, Puma has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. Puma offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The Puma Group owns the brands Puma, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach Germany.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?