- Product Dimensions: 38 x 25 x 15 cm
- Item model number: 304951
- ASIN: B00IN0M9Z8
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 14 March 2014
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,45,329 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Puma Men's Future Cat M1 SF Nm Sneakers
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Color: Rosso Corsa and White
- Material: Leather and synthetic
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Toe Style: Closed Toe
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 Days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at regular basis; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew; dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth; do not use polish or shiner.
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Sports sandals has a forefoot strap and ankle loop with cut out detail, dotted patterns, stitch detail and branding on it. A velcro closure at the forefoot strap, and two velcro closures at the ankle strap. Injected EVA footbed with grooves. Bi colour rubber outsole with grooves and lugs all over and branding on it
Puma is one of the world’s leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, Puma has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. Puma offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The Puma Group owns the brands Puma, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach Germany.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?