- Item Weight: 939 g
- Item model number: 103349
- ASIN: B00TQDQ0XI
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 4 May 2015
- Average Customer Review: 51 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #20,502 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material: Synthetic
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at a regular basis, this also helps them retain their natural shape; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew; dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth, do not use polish or shiner
This product is limited to 1 unit per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Entry level football boot in a timeless design. The Classico combines comfort and longevity by using soft, yet highly durable synthetic leather.
Puma is one of the world’s leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, Puma has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. Puma offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The Puma Group owns the brands Puma, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach Germany.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love the classic black and white look - a relief from all the neon stuff that inundates the market nowadays. The best part is that they are good to use on hard mud grounds and artificial football turfs so I didn't need to buy studs/cleats. Been using them for about 3 months now and they're holding up well considering that I play 3-4 times a week. No shoe bites either!
At 1900-odd rupees, I'd definitely recommend them, but buy a size larger than you usually would because the fit is a bit tight.
Most recent customer reviews
Damn. Never expected this from puma
always buy 1 size bigger.... my size is 11 but its a lil tight for me... i didn't exchange it....Read more