- Product Dimensions: 38 x 25 x 15 cm
- Item model number: 30483102
- ASIN: B00IWKC8LO
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 14 March 2014
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #13,665 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Puma Men's Black Leather Athletic & Outdoor Sandals (30483102) - 9UK/India (43EU)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material: Leather
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Warranty type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 Days
- Care Instructions: Clean your shoes with leather cleaner or leather shampoo, and use a good quality brush to remove loose surface dirt; If your shoes are wet after cleaning, let them air-dry before your proceed with the next step; Dry shoes in room temperature only and never expose them to the sun. Heat from the sun will cause the leather to shrink, wrinkle, harden, dry, and crack.
This product is limited to 1 unit per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Puma is one of the world's leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories.Puma offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports.
Puma is one of the world’s leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, Puma has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. Puma offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The Puma Group owns the brands Puma, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach Germany.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?