- Item Weight: 680 g
- Item model number: 36195303
- ASIN: B01AW5O3NW
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 21 January 2016
- Average Customer Review: 62 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #8,114 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Puma Men's ElegoDP Black, Dark Shadow and High Risk Red Leather Athletic & Outdoor Sandals - 10UK/India (44.5EU)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material: Leather
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Closure Type: Slip on
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 30 days
- Care Instructions: Clean your shoes with leather cleaner or leather shampoo, and use a good quality brush to remove loose surface dirt; if your shoes are wet after cleaning, let them air-dry before your proceed with the next step; dry shoes in room temperature only and never expose them to the sun, heat from the sun will cause the leather to shrink, wrinkle, harden, dry, and crack
This product is limited to 1 unit per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Puma is one of the world’s leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, Puma has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. Puma offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The Puma Group owns the brands Puma, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach Germany.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just 690 rupees