- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Fingerprint! Publishing; First edition (7 May 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 817234354X
- ISBN-13: 978-8172343545
- Package Dimensions: 19.2 x 12.6 x 1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 285 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #49 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
The Prophet Paperback – 7 May 2017
5% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Kahlil Gibran, author of The Prophet, was a Lebanese-American artist, poet and writer. Known as the ‘Bard of Washington Street’, Gibran is the third most-read poet in the world. His other works include-Garden of The Prophet, The Death of The Prophet and Tears and Laughter.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
285 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A favourite quote from the book:
“ You talk when you cease to be at peace with your thoughts. ”
If you are reading review to find out whether you should buy it or not, I would say go for it and thank me later.
Every chapter of the book is relatable and carved well to stay with you foreever.
I wish I could rate it 6 out of 5.
Khalil Gibran's experience and skills of weaving few words into small poetic essay is simply flawless and I loved reading this against and again .
Few lines in this book can give u good life changing lesson .
Just pick this book up and give it a go.
Get hold of a dictionary and give it a go.
Your perception about life and for life....
will change forever....!
Author: Kahlil Gibran
Genre: Poetry ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🌸The prophet has twenty-six poetic essays written in English and many other languages.
🌸In one line, "a pool of wisdom wrapped in form of a book."
🌸This poetic beauty will take you to another world, I have never read such beautiful lines in my life, the way the writer has expressed every topic is like someone has put all his experiences and emotions in form of poetries under headings like love, marriage, children, giving, eating and drinking, work, friendship, time, good and evil etc, they are so deep that you will have to read them twice to understand their meaning.
🌸Each poetry has something to teach, something which will make you think about that topic, again and again, something which is so real and pure.
🌸And also it has some beautiful illustration by the author himself, those pictures are beyond our imagination, trust me.
🌸Highly recommended guys.