- Paperback: 612 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (27 March 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198097409
- ISBN-13: 978-0198097402
- Product Dimensions: 18.4 x 3.2 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #32,817 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Programming in C# Paperback – 27 Mar 2014
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Harsh Bhasin is currently Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi. Earlier he was associated with Delhi Technological University (DTU) as a visiting faculty. He was also the proprietor of S.S. Developers, a software firm based in Delhi. Prof. Bhasin has been involved in the development of a number of Enterprise Resource Planning Systems. He has published numerous research papers in various national and international journals of repute. He is a member of various reputed professional associations in the area of computer science, including the International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology, International Association of Engineers, and the International Research Association of Computer Science and Technology.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.