- Paperback: 526 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons (25 April 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118809262
- ISBN-13: 978-1118809266
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 3 x 23.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #9,44,347 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Professional Tizen Application Development (Wrox Programmer to Programmer) Paperback – Import, 25 Apr 2014
|Paperback, Import, 25 Apr 2014||
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Create powerful, marketable applications with Tizen for the smartphone and beyond
Tizen is the only platform designed for multiple device categories that is HTML5–centric and entirely open source. Written by experts in the field, this comprehensive guide includes chapters on both web and native application development, covering subjects such as location and social services, advanced UIs, animations, sensors, and multimedia.
This book is a comprehensive resource for learning how to develop Tizen web and native applications that are polished, bug–free, and ready to sell on a range of smart devices, beyond just smartphones.
Tizen is an open source platform that is housed within the Linux Foundation and is fully supported by Intel, Samsung, and the Tizen Association.
Professional Tizen Application Development:
- Explains how web applications can combine HTML5 features with Tizen device APIs to unleash the full potential of the Tizen platform
- Provides detailed, practical explanations of the most important Tizen native APIs
- Demonstrates best practices for adding key features such as location, contacts, and calendars to your applications
- Shows you how to use advanced features such as animations, face recognition, and sensors to help you create applications that stand out from the crowd
- Shares code on advanced topics including multithreading and hybrid applications
- Includes numerous fully functional code examples, for both web and native applications, complete with hints and tips to get the most out of the Tizen APIs
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answer programming questions about this book, join discussions on the hottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmers from around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well as code samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, e–books, sample chapters, and tables of contents for hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programming topics that matter to you.
Wrox Professional guides are written by working developers to address everyday needs. They provide examples, practical solutions, and expert education in new technologies, all designed to help programmers do a better job.
About the Author
Hojun Jaygarl, Yoonsoo Kim, and Eunyoung Choi are Samsung engineers working on Tizen. Cheng Luo, Kevin Bradwick, and Jon Lansdell are experienced professional developers.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com